Welcome to my little corner of the vast God planned domain. I plan to share mostly my card projects here, you might even possible see some scrapping, quilt projects, and photography. Who knows I may even try other craft projects. Might even share a selection of little recipe cards I have collected over the past few years - scrapped, of course. There may even be some little things of greatness of my daily life. Every now and then, I might even vent!

Monday, May 30, 2011

Strength and Hope

I recently received the new Strength and Hope stamp set and decided to use it on this card also using a sketch challenge for a swap. The sketch is SC3008. I love the many layers and opportunity this sketch provides.

Stamps Used: Strength and Hope - This set also includes some sentiments and a large butterfly
Papers Used: All SU - Old Olive, Melon Mambo, Pacific Point and the DSP Ice Cream Parlor
Inks: Pacific Point stamped directly on the polka dot paper from the DSP above
Accessories: Basics Pearl

Thanks for looking and I do appreciate all of your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment