Welcome to my little corner of the vast God planned domain. I plan to share mostly my card projects here, you might even possible see some scrapping, quilt projects, and photography. Who knows I may even try other craft projects. Might even share a selection of little recipe cards I have collected over the past few years - scrapped, of course. There may even be some little things of greatness of my daily life. Every now and then, I might even vent!

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Tiptoe Thru The Tulips

This is a card I made for a tulip swap. I actually cased it from a swap I got when I participated on SCS swaps.  I do not know who made the original.  This was quite fun to do - The vase is the Christmas Ornament punch  with ribbon over the bottom to make it look flat. The tulips are three pieces punches with the bird punch part normally used for the wings. I added some chalk around the edges to give them more definition. The leaves are the branch on the bird punch also. The sentiment is also one of the SU label punches. The background Baja Breeze was run through the Square Lattice embossing folder.

Papers: A scrap of DSP in a yellow color - which one I am not sure, Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Soft Suede, Wild Wasabi, Lavendar Lace, Regal Rose, So Saffron.
Ink: Wild Wasabi
Technique: Paper piecing and/or Punch art

Thanks for looking and sharing your comments.

1 comment:

  1. I love it! The use of the punches to make the flowers and the vase is fabulously creative.

    ReplyDelete