Welcome to my little corner of the vast God planned domain. I plan to share mostly my card projects here, you might even possible see some scrapping, quilt projects, and photography. Who knows I may even try other craft projects. Might even share a selection of little recipe cards I have collected over the past few years - scrapped, of course. There may even be some little things of greatness of my daily life. Every now and then, I might even vent!

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

One Sheet Wonders



I liked the little template by Robin that I made 24 cards from one 12x12 sheet of Bo Bunny Barefoot Beach Bag paper- http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1957069?&cat=3815.  You can also find all 8 cards from one template on SCS at http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2002503?&cat=500&ppuser=112253 I did 4 sets all Birthday to use for BD RAKS and a gift pack for my mother.

Recipe
Stamps: SU Perfect Punches
Paper; Above mentioned & SU Night of Navy, Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz, So Saffron, Peach Parfait, Marina Mist.
Ink: SU Night of Navy
Accessories: SU punches - new triple floral, labels, square scallop; MS butterfly and double border; Dimensional tape, rhinestones or pearls

Thanks so much for looking and appreciate all of the comments left on the site.

2 comments:

  1. Love your cards, Linda:)
    And love doing the One Sheet Wonders...
    I do believe you introduced those to me
    when I was in your group:)
    Hugs & Blessings,
    Terry

    ReplyDelete