Welcome to my little corner of the vast God planned domain. I plan to share mostly my card projects here, you might even possible see some scrapping, quilt projects, and photography. Who knows I may even try other craft projects. Might even share a selection of little recipe cards I have collected over the past few years - scrapped, of course. There may even be some little things of greatness of my daily life. Every now and then, I might even vent!

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas Cards All Year

I made this card for several reason. It is my December card for the Christmas Cards All Year: http://christmascardsallyearround.blogspot.com/. I made 10 of these to be sure I had enough cards for Christmas.  It was also a color challenge for Creating with Connie and Mary at: http://www.createwithconnieandmary.com/. I loved the colors together after I made the card, was not so sure at first. 

Stamp: Christmas Punch, The Snowflake Spot
Ink: Basic Gray
Paper: Basic Gray, Poppy Parade, Old Olive and Very Vanilla
Accessories: Punches, Basic Gray Satin Ribbon, Rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment