Welcome to my little corner of the vast God planned domain. I plan to share mostly my card projects here, you might even possible see some scrapping, quilt projects, and photography. Who knows I may even try other craft projects. Might even share a selection of little recipe cards I have collected over the past few years - scrapped, of course. There may even be some little things of greatness of my daily life. Every now and then, I might even vent!

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Gift Bags for Many

This idea was borrowed from http://dostamping.typepad.com/dostamping_with_dawn/2011/10/stampinup-its-a-wrap-hershey-nuggets-gift-wrap-video.html after I was thinking about how to do these. Sorry my picture is a little blurry - the one in the above link is much better.These were the little gift packets I made for my AWANA children grades K-2.  Each little bag has 4 wrapped Hershey Nuggets. I used lots of scraps to complete these little packages. Made about 45 of them.  Came up with the idea on my way home one night before a craft Women 2 Women gathering (little an old fashioned quilting bee) at our church. Already had the little layer accents but was not sure what I wanted to do with them. This was the perfect little touch for each little bag.There, 1 other mother and I helped 8 little girls ages 6-10 each make one where a few of the girl punched holes in the top and made them like Christmas ornaments for their family tree or to give to a parent.

Stamp - It's A Warp Holiday
Paper - Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green and 
scraps of the Christmas DSP after making several cards.
Ink - Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories - Plastic little bags by Wilton and K&Company layered accents

No comments:

Post a Comment