Welcome to my little corner of the vast God planned domain. I plan to share mostly my card projects here, you might even possible see some scrapping, quilt projects, and photography. Who knows I may even try other craft projects. Might even share a selection of little recipe cards I have collected over the past few years - scrapped, of course. There may even be some little things of greatness of my daily life. Every now and then, I might even vent!

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Just a Sampling of 2011 Christmas Cards

All three of these cards were made using new stamp sets from Stampin' Up along withe new DSP. The sketches are all taken from SCS sketches.  I at this time am not remembering the specifics of each card.The top card is done with the Pines & Poinsettia stamp in Cherry Cobbler, Chocolate Chip, Wild Wasabi and Very Vanilla.

This second card is using theComfort and Joy stamp set using Real Red, Chocolate Chip & Old Olive. I love this stamp done in the dark rich shade.

My 3rd card uses the Northern Hearts stamp set and punched with a label backed with another set of labels.  Love the Merry Christmas from the Penned stamp set.

Thanks for looking and hope you all enjoy my cards.  Thanks ahead for any and all comments, they are greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment