Welcome to my little corner of the vast God planned domain. I plan to share mostly my card projects here, you might even possible see some scrapping, quilt projects, and photography. Who knows I may even try other craft projects. Might even share a selection of little recipe cards I have collected over the past few years - scrapped, of course. There may even be some little things of greatness of my daily life. Every now and then, I might even vent!

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Mr. Snowman

Made this card because we had some snow yesterday but it is all gone today.  Hate that when it rains. I want a little snow for the rest of the holidays, not necessarily after I go back to work tho on Jan 3.

Paper: SU - Whisper White, Marina Mist, Night of Navy, and DSP Marina Mist
Stamp: Clear Stamps
Accessories - Crystal, Red, Green and Navy Rhinestones

1 comment:

  1. Love the card and love that stamp:)
    Hope you had a wonderful Christmas:)

    ReplyDelete