Welcome to my little corner of the vast God planned domain. I plan to share mostly my card projects here, you might even possible see some scrapping, quilt projects, and photography. Who knows I may even try other craft projects. Might even share a selection of little recipe cards I have collected over the past few years - scrapped, of course. There may even be some little things of greatness of my daily life. Every now and then, I might even vent!

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

On Sunday the 18th I was excited to finally do some fun cards. I decided to look into the Featured Stamper  (FS25) and found this card http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1688032?&cat=500&ppuser=219970 and loved the simplicity of it so wanted to do up a few for the SCS BRAK groupies.  After completing them finally today I was looking at the Color Challenge at SCS because I needed a couple more cards and one for my daughter coming up soon.

Thence, this card.  Was so simple yet I think very elegant.  Loved the blues for the CC355. I also set my new year's resolution already - to be ahead on my two for two swap group I am the owner of. I need to be ahead this month since I will be having a brain tumor removed the end of January and not sure how things will go from there.  All prayers are appreciated.

Top card                                   Bottom Card
Calypso Coral         Ink used      Night of Navy 
                                  Whisper White        Paper       Night of Navy, White & Bashful Blue
       Mixed Bunch           Stamps         Sincere Salutations

Thanks for taking the time to look at and appreciate my cards. I so enjoy making them for all to see.


1 comment:

  1. Your cards are beautiful, Linda. Good luck with your surgery. Praying all goes well for you.

    ReplyDelete