Welcome to my little corner of the vast God planned domain. I plan to share mostly my card projects here, you might even possible see some scrapping, quilt projects, and photography. Who knows I may even try other craft projects. Might even share a selection of little recipe cards I have collected over the past few years - scrapped, of course. There may even be some little things of greatness of my daily life. Every now and then, I might even vent!

Monday, January 2, 2012

Vintage Top Note

Decided I needed a shape card for my personal swap group and thought Top Note is so easy to do.  Wanted to use one of the new stamps sets so this is what I came up with. Was very easy to do. Love bows and bling.

Keywords: CC351 Top Note Very Vintage
Stamps: Very Vintage
Paper: Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, Crumb Cake
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Basic Black
Accessories: Crumb Cake Ribbon Seam Binding, Everyday Brad, Rhinestones, Cutting System from CM


No comments:

Post a Comment