Welcome to my little corner of the vast God planned domain. I plan to share mostly my card projects here, you might even possible see some scrapping, quilt projects, and photography. Who knows I may even try other craft projects. Might even share a selection of little recipe cards I have collected over the past few years - scrapped, of course. There may even be some little things of greatness of my daily life. Every now and then, I might even vent!

Friday, March 16, 2012

Happy St. Patty's Day

For the Irish in me and for my latest little stamping group we  made this card and four other to me posted later
Keywords: SC374 CC364 It's a Wrap Holidays
Stamps: It's a Wrap Holidays
Paper: Garden Green CS, River Rock CS, Lucky Limeade DSP
Ink: Garden Green
Accessories: SAB Lucky Limeade Ribbon, Rhinestones

I really like the little It's a Wrap Occasions and Holidays because they are so simple and easy to create something with in very little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment