Welcome to my little corner of the vast God planned domain. I plan to share mostly my card projects here, you might even possible see some scrapping, quilt projects, and photography. Who knows I may even try other craft projects. Might even share a selection of little recipe cards I have collected over the past few years - scrapped, of course. There may even be some little things of greatness of my daily life. Every now and then, I might even vent!

Monday, July 2, 2012

God's Blessing - A Baby


With so many babies being born in our church and friends we know I decided to dedicate today to making some baby cards after being inspired by this layout: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2186199?&cat=22338. Thanks so much.

Top card for little boys uses Baja Breeze and Island Indigo. The little girl card uses Rich Razzleberry and Rose Red. The DSP is from the Floral District package. Added Rich Razzleberry polka dotted ribbon to the pink one. Used the dotted embossing folder and the scallop punch. Other punches used were the Word Window and the Modern Label. Also added a couple of pearls to the pink one after I scanned them.

Thanks for taking the time to look at my cards and leaving any comments or questions.



No comments:

Post a Comment