Welcome to my little corner of the vast God planned domain. I plan to share mostly my card projects here, you might even possible see some scrapping, quilt projects, and photography. Who knows I may even try other craft projects. Might even share a selection of little recipe cards I have collected over the past few years - scrapped, of course. There may even be some little things of greatness of my daily life. Every now and then, I might even vent!

Monday, December 24, 2012

Happy Birthday Anyone?

I made several of these so I would have them on hand for birthdays instead of always waiting until the last minute. Also made a couple of them as Get Well cards. Used some of my new Spring catalog goodies. This was designed from a Try Stamping on Tuesday sketch here.

Stamps: Secret Garden, Something to Celebrate
Paper: Tangerine Tango, Pool Party, Rich Razzleberry, Summer Starfruit, Whisper White, Lucky Limeade, Secret Garden DSP
Ink: Pool Party, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Secret Garden Framelit Dies, Apothecary Accents Framelit Dies, Pool Party Baker's Twine, Dazzling Details, Petals-A-Plenty Embossing Folder

Thanks for taking the time to look at this site and leave any comments as they are greatly appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! Congrats on making our top 3 this week at Try Stampin'.

    ReplyDelete