Welcome to my little corner of the vast God planned domain. I plan to share mostly my card projects here, you might even possible see some scrapping, quilt projects, and photography. Who knows I may even try other craft projects. Might even share a selection of little recipe cards I have collected over the past few years - scrapped, of course. There may even be some little things of greatness of my daily life. Every now and then, I might even vent!

Friday, December 28, 2012

Hearts A Flutter

Another sneak peek of some of the Spring catalog items.  I am loving all of them and trying to get my stash built up for some of my swaps.  This will also be a card made a stamping group the end of Jan. With working full time also during the week I am trying to get ahead for my workshops.
Thanks to Nakaba Rogers for this great idea - http://notesfromnaki.blogspot.com and to the Pals Paper Arts for the sketch ideas - http://www.palspaperarts.com/. I turned the sketch on end and use our new Hearts A Flutter stamps and framlelits. Very simple and very pleased with the turnout.

Stamps: Hearts a Flutter, P.S. I Love You
Paper:  Pool Party, Primrose Petals, Real Red, Very Vanilla, More Amore Specialty Designer Series Paper
Ink: Real Red
Accessories: Hearts a Flutter Framelits, Pool Party Baker Twine, Dimensionals, Big Shot

Thanks for the comments and taking time to peek at my creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment