Welcome to my little corner of the vast God planned domain. I plan to share mostly my card projects here, you might even possible see some scrapping, quilt projects, and photography. Who knows I may even try other craft projects. Might even share a selection of little recipe cards I have collected over the past few years - scrapped, of course. There may even be some little things of greatness of my daily life. Every now and then, I might even vent!

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Happy Birthday to You


I made these cards for my daughter and her husband.  Their birthdays are only 1 week apart.  My daughter was born 35 years ago today and was the happiest day of my life when I now had a son and a daughter to hold and to love.  They have brought many things to my life to remember and cherish. Love them both a lot.

Stamps: Bloomin' Marvelous (top) and Cross My Heart (bottom)
Paper: Island Indigo, Tangerine Tango, Pool Party, Summer Starfruit, Sahara sand and Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper (all Stampin' Up)
Ink: Tangerine Tango and Island Indigo
Accessories: Bitty Butterfly punch, small pearls

The butterflies were stamped on the Sahara sand and also onto whisper white and then punched out and glued down only along the butterfly body for some dimension.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Linda! Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog! You are always more than welcome to CASE anything I do! I'd love it if you let me know when you do so I can stop by and take a peek and leave some love! HUGS! Mynn xx

    PS: These cards are so sweet! I adore that paper--and Sahara Sand is one of my FAVORITES to use with bolder tones! These are fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete