Welcome to my little corner of the vast God planned domain. I plan to share mostly my card projects here, you might even possible see some scrapping, quilt projects, and photography. Who knows I may even try other craft projects. Might even share a selection of little recipe cards I have collected over the past few years - scrapped, of course. There may even be some little things of greatness of my daily life. Every now and then, I might even vent!

Monday, January 28, 2013

Sycamore Street Blooms


I am really loving the new products that have come out this spring and for Sale-A-Bration. Another sketch from TSOT http://trystampinontuesday.blogspot.com/. I love their sketches and design team's take on the sketch every week. Don't usually get them done until the weekend but today it is Monday and we do not have school so I do not work. YEAH. As I went to post this on TSOT I noticed Beth Mc used the same colors, style, and products I used. Great minds think alike I have always been told. Sorry

Stamp: Mixed Bunch (one of my all time favs)
Paper: Sycamore Street SAB Designer Series Paper, Island Indigo, Pool Party, Rich Razzleberry
Ink; Rich Razzleberry
Accesories: The new Vine SAB and Square Latice Embossing folders, Flower, Small Scallop Cirlce and Border Punches, SAB Sycamore Street Pool Party Button, Pool Party Baker's Twine, Glue Dots, Pearls

Thanks for taking the time to look and leave comments.  They are greatly appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. Great use of the sketch. I love this card, all your elements are clean and simple - perfect :) Thanks for joining us this week at Try Stampin' On Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete