Welcome to my little corner of the vast God planned domain. I plan to share mostly my card projects here, you might even possible see some scrapping, quilt projects, and photography. Who knows I may even try other craft projects. Might even share a selection of little recipe cards I have collected over the past few years - scrapped, of course. There may even be some little things of greatness of my daily life. Every now and then, I might even vent!

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Bright Simply Soft & Cards for a Cause

\
Getting a chance to play today as I have been running a fever with this stupid cold and tired of staying in bed. DH is at church and my kids will be here later today on their way to Seattle from Montana. 

 The above card is today's featured stamper. Here is the card I cased http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=6465759251752564977#editor/target=post;postID=353782608203584889. I like her card a lot abut wanted to do it in the color challenge Bashful Raspberry Petals for my swap group. Not sure I like the card as it is rather bright. Also really hard to tell the raspberry ripply from the primrose petals. 

Stamps: Simply Soft (hostess), Elements of Style, Love Blossoms Wheel
Paper: Bashful Blue, Raspberry Ripple 
Ink: Raspberry Ripple, Primrose Petals. RR stampin' write
Accessories - Raspberry Ripple Stitched Ribbon, Stripes EF, Stampin' around, 

The bottom card is one of 12 I made for St. Baldricks Foundation Cards for a Cause for the month of April. They will go in tomorrow's mail. I made 12 different cards 4 different color themes and using the 3 different semtiments from the stamp set.
Stamp: Upsy Daisy
Paper: Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Riding Hood Red, DSP from the Festival of Prints Stack - other cards: DSP from the Print Poetry and Festival of Print Pack, Primrose Petals, Gumball Green, Marina Mist, Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze, Pool Party, Island Indigo, Early Espresso.
Ink: Cherry Cobbler - other; Island Indigo, Early Espresso, Primrose Petals
Accessories; Cherry Cobbler Taffeta Ribbon - others; Early Espresso Taffeta, Gumball Green Stitched Robbin, & Early Espresso Square embossed looking.

Thanks for taking the time to look and leave any comments or questions. I do what I do because I love it.




No comments:

Post a Comment