Welcome to my little corner of the vast God planned domain. I plan to share mostly my card projects here, you might even possible see some scrapping, quilt projects, and photography. Who knows I may even try other craft projects. Might even share a selection of little recipe cards I have collected over the past few years - scrapped, of course. There may even be some little things of greatness of my daily life. Every now and then, I might even vent!

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

New Flower Look

Hopefully I can get more time to post on my blog, I was doing great for awhile then life happened more than I wish. My DH hurt his back and we had to take him to ER via ambulance as he could not get out of bed. Then three weeks later he developed a huge kidney stone and had to have it remove just Monday. So I am home catching up on some cards instead spending my spring break on the Oregon coast.

Yesterday I was watching a box video by Brandy and loved the flower she put on her belly band. Also love using this flower punch for my BRAK birthday cards therefore, I combined the two and this is what I came up with. I order the box die cut so those will have to wait a few days but many a card to complete.



Keywords: Mixed Bunch A Round Array
Stamps: Mixed Bunch, A Round Array
Paper: Very Vanilla, Raspberry Ripple, Primrose Petals, Print Poetry DSP PackInk: Raspberry Ripple
Accessories: Dimensionals, Blossom Punch, Modern Label Punch. Primrose Petals Stitched Ribbon, Polka Dot Embossing Folder

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look. Comments are greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment