Welcome to my little corner of the vast God planned domain. I plan to share mostly my card projects here, you might even possible see some scrapping, quilt projects, and photography. Who knows I may even try other craft projects. Might even share a selection of little recipe cards I have collected over the past few years - scrapped, of course. There may even be some little things of greatness of my daily life. Every now and then, I might even vent!

Monday, July 29, 2013

Having so much fun today in the craft room

I used the sketch from MOJO Monday 304 and the colors from the Color Q 199 challenge to make my card.  I used the round version which I needed for a round card swap on my Swap group. Just getting under the deadline for Color Q.

This was quite a challenge for me since I had to go hunt up all of my old colors and papers.  Had a couple sheets of Dusty Durango and a small scrap of Groovy Guava (I think that is what it is). The pattern papers came from my retired packs of Raspberry Tart for the Kiwi Kiss and Ginger Blossoms for the Groovy Guava.  Barely had enough but was able to make four cards for two different swaps later this fall - a round card and an autumn card.  I really like how my card turned out. Please take time to leave me a comment.

Stamps: Secret Garden, Bloomin' Marvelous
Paper: Dusty Durango, Groovy Guava, Crumb Cake since I had no Kraft left, DSP Raspberry Tart for the Kiwi Kiss, and DSP Ginger Blossom for the Groovy Guava
Ink: Dusty Durango, Kiwi Kiss
Accessories: SU - Large Scallop Circle, Dimensionals, Secret Garden Framelit Dies, Dusty Durango Polka Dot Ribbon, 2 1/2" Circle Punch: CM-Circle Cutting System

1 comment:

  1. Great combination of colours:-) I also like how your card came out. Very lovely flowers.

    ReplyDelete