Welcome to my little corner of the vast God planned domain. I plan to share mostly my card projects here, you might even possible see some scrapping, quilt projects, and photography. Who knows I may even try other craft projects. Might even share a selection of little recipe cards I have collected over the past few years - scrapped, of course. There may even be some little things of greatness of my daily life. Every now and then, I might even vent!

Friday, July 26, 2013

Over three months but I am back

Thanks Lisa http://lisacurcio.blogspot.coml for the tutorial for this card. I love the stamp set but have not used it much as I do not like what I have made in the past. I change my colored paper and Birthday stamp.

Stamps: By The Tide, Create-a-Cupcake
Paper: Crumb Cake, Island Indigo, Whisper White
Ink. Coastal Cabana, Island Indigo
Accessories: Label Punch and 1" & 11/4" square punches



No comments:

Post a Comment