Welcome to my little corner of the vast God planned domain. I plan to share mostly my card projects here, you might even possible see some scrapping, quilt projects, and photography. Who knows I may even try other craft projects. Might even share a selection of little recipe cards I have collected over the past few years - scrapped, of course. There may even be some little things of greatness of my daily life. Every now and then, I might even vent!

Monday, August 5, 2013

Color Q & Sketch Frenzy Friday

I used the sketch from Sketch Frenzy Friday and the colors from the Color Q 200  to make my card. Love these two sites quite a lot.


Color Q challenge was to use Midnight Muse, Marine Mist, Old Olive and So Saffron, a great color combo.
Stamps: Flower Shop, Hello Lovely.
Paper: Midnight Muse, Marine Mist, Old Olive and So Saffron, White Whisper
Ink: So Saffron, Old Olive
Accessories: Beautiful Baroque EF, Dimensionals, Punch , Paper Lace Doily half.

Thanks for taking the time to look and leave a comment or ask a question. I love making cards and helping to inspire others.

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! Don't you just love those colors together! So glad you joined us at ColourQ!!

    MelissaO

    ReplyDelete