Welcome to my little corner of the vast God planned domain. I plan to share mostly my card projects here, you might even possible see some scrapping, quilt projects, and photography. Who knows I may even try other craft projects. Might even share a selection of little recipe cards I have collected over the past few years - scrapped, of course. There may even be some little things of greatness of my daily life. Every now and then, I might even vent!

Sunday, August 11, 2013

FS340 Morning Meadow BD

The featured Stamper today was This weeks Featured Stamper is Ashjoy! Joyce aka Ashjoy has a wonderful gallery HERE with creations from cards, scrapbook pages to 3d creations. A little something for everyone. Congrats and enjoy your week!

I used her card: 
FEB10VSNE as my inspiration.  Changed the colors and the stamps but used the sketch idea. Had fun with this card and needed to follow this color challenge for a swap group. Joyce had used a stamp to make a background on the white piece so I used a sponge dauber and added color to my background.  

I made this card early this am but my scanner was not working and my dear hubby just fixed it 8 hours later after church, a church picnic and my moaning and groaning about my scanner printer all in one.


Stamps: Morning Meadow (hostess)
Paper: Marina Mist, Bashful Blue, Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Sycamore DSP (Sale-A-Bration), Bashful Blue DSP in Monochromatic
Ink: Calypso Coral, Marina Mist
Accessories: Flower Punch

Thank you for taking the time to look and leave comments or ask questions. I love what I do and appreciate feedback very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment