Welcome to my little corner of the vast God planned domain. I plan to share mostly my card projects here, you might even possible see some scrapping, quilt projects, and photography. Who knows I may even try other craft projects. Might even share a selection of little recipe cards I have collected over the past few years - scrapped, of course. There may even be some little things of greatness of my daily life. Every now and then, I might even vent!

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Quilted Card for TPP #158

Since I also love to quilt but just have not had the time or access to my sewing machine for a few years I decided to make a quilted card I cased from SCS Photo GalleryI have always liked the looks of quilted cards so after seeing this one and the color challenge at TPP #158 I just knew I had to make this card. I am quite happy with how it turned out and will use it in the future for a quilted look card on my swap group. TPP #158 was a color challenge and I always love to participate in those as I have a color block lots of times. Thanks gals for the inspiration. The tough part on this card was getting the bow to have the ruffles lay the right direction not stretching.


Stamp: Pennant Parade
Paper: Crisp Cantaloupe, Pear Pizzazz, Strawberry Slush, Whisper White, Birthday Basics DSP (Crisp Cantaloupe), Gingham Garden DSP (Pear Pizzazz) & Quatrafancy DSP (Strawberry Slush)
Ink: Strawberry Slush
Accessories. Crisp Cantaloupe Stretch Ruffle Trim, Glue dots, Tulip Frame EF, Square Latice EF

Thanks so much for taking the time to look, leave a message or ask a question. Feedback is always appreciated. 


No comments:

Post a Comment