Welcome to my little corner of the vast God planned domain. I plan to share mostly my card projects here, you might even possible see some scrapping, quilt projects, and photography. Who knows I may even try other craft projects. Might even share a selection of little recipe cards I have collected over the past few years - scrapped, of course. There may even be some little things of greatness of my daily life. Every now and then, I might even vent!

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Witches Brew Halloween

I had purchased this paper to make some Halloween cards and was at the point for my swaps so I used the SFF081613 by Deb Currier for my inspiration.  I wanted more texture and depth so I added a few more layers to the card and the pieces. I am not really a Halloween person but liked this paper since it is not so gorish as some can be. Thanks SU.  I also added dimensional behind a piece of the word paper for more depth. Thanks for the very quick and simple sketch SFF gals. Was a fun card to do and no mess.


Supplies Used: 
No stamp sets
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Summer Starfruit, Very Vanilla, Witches Brew DSP
Accessories: Dimensionals



No comments:

Post a Comment