Welcome to my little corner of the vast God planned domain. I plan to share mostly my card projects here, you might even possible see some scrapping, quilt projects, and photography. Who knows I may even try other craft projects. Might even share a selection of little recipe cards I have collected over the past few years - scrapped, of course. There may even be some little things of greatness of my daily life. Every now and then, I might even vent!

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Birthday Wishes

I started today at a crop to cut out kits to make about 20 cards for Operation Write Home and 2 gitft sets.
I will make 2 sets of 5 with one each and the other 10 to OWH. I am very happy with how they turned out thanks to the Sketch at Stamping Royalty Challenge 208. I really like this card landscape or portrait.

My Cards: in 5 different colors
Paper: Cajun Craze & Crisp Cantaloupe; Chocolate Chip & Baked Brown Sugar; Garden Green & Pistachio Pudding; Island Indigo & Cool Cabana; Rich Razzleberry & Strawberry Slush; Whisper White
 and DSP from the In Color 2013-15 Paper Stack. (Love these 5 new colors)
Ink; Cajun Craze, Chocolate Chip, Garden Green, Island Indigo, & Rich Razzleberry
Stamp Set: Flower Shop and an assortment of sentiments. 
Accessories: Scalloped Lace Border Punch, 5 Petal Flower Punch, and Snail Adhesive

The Sketch I used:

Please let me know what you think as I appreciate any and all comments.


No comments:

Post a Comment