Welcome to my little corner of the vast God planned domain. I plan to share mostly my card projects here, you might even possible see some scrapping, quilt projects, and photography. Who knows I may even try other craft projects. Might even share a selection of little recipe cards I have collected over the past few years - scrapped, of course. There may even be some little things of greatness of my daily life. Every now and then, I might even vent!

Sunday, January 5, 2014

By the Tide, Wetlands, SC469

I was busy today making 4 sets of masculine cards for gifts, OWH, etc. I pulled out a couple of stamp sets I like and a DSP package. I have a hard time making masculine cards to had to search the SCS galleries and some pinterest to get a couple of ideas, then I went back to the Splitcoaststampers sketches and it hit me.




The above are three of the five cards I met for each set. The other two use the Seahorse and the Fish from the By the Tide stamp set also. They were Not Quite Navy and Cherry Cobbler from the same DSP.

Paper: Cajun Craze, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb, Cake, Early Espresso, Marina Mist, Not Quite Navy, 
Very Vanilla and  Parker's Patterns DSP
Stamps: By the Tide, Wetlands, Really Good Greetings, Seasonal Sentiments
Ink:; Cajun Craze, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Marina Mist, and Not Quite Navy
Accessories: Big Shot, Circle Framelit Dies, 1" Cirlce Punch, 1 3/8" Cirlce Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

Thanks for any and all comments. I always appreciate any criticism also. Hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment