Welcome to my little corner of the vast God planned domain. I plan to share mostly my card projects here, you might even possible see some scrapping, quilt projects, and photography. Who knows I may even try other craft projects. Might even share a selection of little recipe cards I have collected over the past few years - scrapped, of course. There may even be some little things of greatness of my daily life. Every now and then, I might even vent!

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Celebrate the Everyday Sale-A-Bration

I got my order yesterday and loved the new things in there, It was hard to decide what to use first so I went to SCS and found TLC463. This is the cutest flower and I used scalloped Circle punch instead of a plain circle. Love the little flower - thanks Joan Ervin for the technique and Stamperrobin for the sketch.


I think next time I will use a little bigger punch. I also turned my sketch up and down instead of sideways.

Paper: Gumball Green, Whisper White, Sweet Sorbet DSP, and Birthday Basics DSP
Stamps: See You Later (sale-a-bration 2014)
Ink: Crisp Cantaloupe
Accessories: Scallop Punch, Stampin Dimensionals, Neutral Candy Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment