Welcome to my little corner of the vast God planned domain. I plan to share mostly my card projects here, you might even possible see some scrapping, quilt projects, and photography. Who knows I may even try other craft projects. Might even share a selection of little recipe cards I have collected over the past few years - scrapped, of course. There may even be some little things of greatness of my daily life. Every now and then, I might even vent!

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Flower Power


I spent a lot of today going through sketches and color challenges to decide what I wanted to do for some Operation Write Home cards and some swap cards. Finally decided on the CCMC287, really liked the layout and found some perfect papers to complete project. These two cards use most of the same products.

Stamps: Petite Petals (new Occasions), Flower Shop, Express Yourself
Paper: Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzazz, Rose Red, Blushing Bride, Springtime Vintage DSP
Ink: Always Artichoke, Rose Red
Accessories: 5 petal flower punch, petite petal flower punch, BS Ovals framelits dies, build a bird punch, dimensionals, candy dots

Thanks for any and all comments, they are really appreciated.

5 comments:

  1. I love how well the layered flowers coordinate with the Designer Paper! Beautiful all-occasion cards! Thanks for joining us in the Sketch Challenge this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colors and papers really work well with the sketch and also reflect the flowers in the dsp... so pretty! What a wonderful cause to make and send cards! Thanks for joining us for the sketch challenge this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful job with the sketch! I love that you made two cards with different papers. Thanks so much for joining the sketch challenge this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That paper really is perfect for the sketch! Great Operation Write home cards! Thanks for playing along with us on the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the whole flower coordination going on! Lovely card. Thanks for playing Create with Connie & Mary!

    ReplyDelete