Welcome to my little corner of the vast God planned domain. I plan to share mostly my card projects here, you might even possible see some scrapping, quilt projects, and photography. Who knows I may even try other craft projects. Might even share a selection of little recipe cards I have collected over the past few years - scrapped, of course. There may even be some little things of greatness of my daily life. Every now and then, I might even vent!

Friday, January 3, 2014

Happy Birthday

I made this card for two different challenges :Clean & Simple 274 sketch and Paper Pal Arts 186 color challenge. It is a little simple for me but I like it as a quick card. Will most likely go into my OWH package.

Paper: Island Indigo, Gold Shimmer, Whisper White
Stamp Set: Six-Sided Sampler, Sincere Salutations
Ink: Island Indigo
Accessories: Hexagon Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

This 2nd card, same sketch is for ColourQ #222. Challenge was ti use, Black, Gold, Going Gray & White
Paper: I did not have Going Gray so I used Smoky Slate, Basic Black, Whisper White & Gold Shimmer
Ink: Basic Black
Stamps: Six-Sided Sampler, Swirls & Curls Verses (hostess)
Accessories; Hexagon Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

3 comments:

  1. Great cards, all of them! OWH will appreciate and love them. Thanks for having fun with the Pals this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely cards. I love that you used the shimmer paper. It often gets forgotten in my stash. I hope you play again soon at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda really like your cards. I like simple yet elegant styled cards. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete