Welcome to my little corner of the vast God planned domain. I plan to share mostly my card projects here, you might even possible see some scrapping, quilt projects, and photography. Who knows I may even try other craft projects. Might even share a selection of little recipe cards I have collected over the past few years - scrapped, of course. There may even be some little things of greatness of my daily life. Every now and then, I might even vent!

Monday, January 27, 2014

MOJO 330 Thinking of You

MOJO 330 Thinking of You is another 4 cards for Operation Write Home. My box will soon be full and ready to send. I am trying to make more  masculine cards and loved the sketch at MOJO and the sweater weather paper seems to fit quite nicely.  I decided to ink the edge to make the piece standout more here.



Paper: Soft Sky, Chocolate Chip, Sahara Sand, and
DSP Sweater Weather
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Stamps: Countryside, Peaceful Petals (Occasions)
Accessories: Corner Rounds, Big Shot, Circles Collection Framelit Dies, 
Stampin' Dimensionals and Sponge Daubers

Thanks for all of your comments, they are greatly appreciated by this Stampin' Up demonstrator.

1 comment:

  1. I adore your handsome, masculine take on the sketch! I will pin yours for inspiration, Linda. I hope that's okay?

    ReplyDelete