Welcome to my little corner of the vast God planned domain. I plan to share mostly my card projects here, you might even possible see some scrapping, quilt projects, and photography. Who knows I may even try other craft projects. Might even share a selection of little recipe cards I have collected over the past few years - scrapped, of course. There may even be some little things of greatness of my daily life. Every now and then, I might even vent!

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Quite the Day

WE had a Women to Women craft day at our church and about 12 women showed up. A few did some scrapbooking and the rest made raggedy flannel baby quilts. We made these for a charity - Life Services - here in Spokane for unwed mothers. I just about finished two quilts, ran our of thread,  and  4 cards today.

This first card is the sketch challenge SCS470 and color challlenge CC460. I made two of the female birthday cards and two of the lower male version using same colors and Try Stampin' on Tuesday site.

Paper: Island Indigo, Night of Navy, Rich Razzleberry, Sycamore Street DSP
Whisper white and Sahara Sand
Stamp: Wetlands, Peaceful Petals (new), and See Ya Later (Sale-a-bration)
Ink; Rich Razzleberry and Night of Navy
Accessories: Big Shot, Oval Framelit Dies, Stampin' Dimensionals



Thanks for any and all comments. Please feel free to leave a message.

1 comment:

  1. Both cards are great, love the black & white image against the bright colours of the papers.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete