Welcome to my little corner of the vast God planned domain. I plan to share mostly my card projects here, you might even possible see some scrapping, quilt projects, and photography. Who knows I may even try other craft projects. Might even share a selection of little recipe cards I have collected over the past few years - scrapped, of course. There may even be some little things of greatness of my daily life. Every now and then, I might even vent!

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Thanks Donidoodle

This card is from the Featured Stamper at SCS. What a great card she made and I wanted to use some of my new products to make a couple more Operation Write Home cards to get my box filled in order to send on it's merry little way.  The days have been so dreary here and I wanted something that made me think Spring. I used her layout, changed the colors and added some new florals and paper.


Paper: Crisp Cantaloupe, Coastal Cabana, Basic Black,
 Whisper White, and Sweet Sorbet DSP (Sale-A-Bration)
Ink: Basic Black and Coastal Cabana
Stamps: Petal Parade (Sale-A-Bration), and Really Good Greetings
Accessories: Banners Framelit Dies (Celebrate the Everyday), Decorative
Dots Embossing Folder (Sale-A-Bration), and  Dimentsionals

Thanks for any and all comments, they are greatly appreciated by this Stampin' Up demonstrator.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card Linda ~ the colors are just beautiful and so Spring like. Hugs, Dru

    ReplyDelete