Welcome to my little corner of the vast God planned domain. I plan to share mostly my card projects here, you might even possible see some scrapping, quilt projects, and photography. Who knows I may even try other craft projects. Might even share a selection of little recipe cards I have collected over the past few years - scrapped, of course. There may even be some little things of greatness of my daily life. Every now and then, I might even vent!

Monday, July 28, 2014

3 Challenges in 1

We were out of town again for a week and I did not do much cardmaking or scrapping. Went back woods camping in Montana with my cousin and the hubbies. Then to my foks, also in Montana, for a few days. Was so quite and relaxing. After I returned I put together kits for 8 double page layouts. Now I need to cut the rest of the kits for a class.

A little late but I finally got it done. I wanted to do a card using all three of the challenges on SCS for Monday Technique Lover, Tuesday Color & Wednesday Sketch. Not so sure I like the card, I feel it need something else? What do you think?


Stamps:
 An Open Heart
Paper: Strawberry Slush, Mossy Meadw, Daffodil Delight, Pistachio Pudding, Blushing Bride
Ink: Mossy Meadow, Strawberry Slush
Accessories: Dimensionals, 1 3/4" Circle Punch

Please feel free to leave a comment as I want to add to this card and spruce it up a little.  What does it need?


No comments:

Post a Comment