Welcome to my little corner of the vast God planned domain. I plan to share mostly my card projects here, you might even possible see some scrapping, quilt projects, and photography. Who knows I may even try other craft projects. Might even share a selection of little recipe cards I have collected over the past few years - scrapped, of course. There may even be some little things of greatness of my daily life. Every now and then, I might even vent!

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Love the color challenge today as these are some of my favorites along with the Sweet Sorbet Paper. Wanted to also use two need stamp sets so combined them with this sketch SC464 and today's color challenge CC489. I am also working on packing up my first box of 100 cards to be sent to Operation Write Home on Friday. The I Like You stamp is a little hard to see as it is also on the Pool Party Party under the Trust God stamp.

Stamps: I Like You, Trust God
Paper: Bermuda Bay, Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Sweet Sorbet DSP
Ink: Pool Party, Calypso Coral
Accessories: 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Dimensionals, Ruffled Calypso Coral Ribbon
Techniques: Sketch & Color Challenges

Thanks for taking the time to look and leave a comment if you will, they are always appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment