Welcome to my little corner of the vast God planned domain. I plan to share mostly my card projects here, you might even possible see some scrapping, quilt projects, and photography. Who knows I may even try other craft projects. Might even share a selection of little recipe cards I have collected over the past few years - scrapped, of course. There may even be some little things of greatness of my daily life. Every now and then, I might even vent!

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

A Little Kindness

After being gone for a week of camping I am home and ready to play. Also will be going to back to school orientation later this week and then back for the year next Monday. Play time will be cut back a little then. During the week at camp I developed a very sore groin and the pain ran down my leg and into my kneecap. Not sure what is going on there, hope it is not a blood clot but I do go to the Dr. this pm. 

This is for the Color Challenge CC491 today and MOJO354 inspired by stampinChristy. I did change the Bermuda Bay to Tempting Turquoise to go with the DSP I used for the card. Thanks Christy. I really like the layout and wanted to used this new stampset for this week's challenge. I did layer my two printed pieces and added ink around the circle to make it stand out just a little more. Added a little Old Olive for the leaf and cut the ends of my ribbon with some pinking shears.


Keywords: CC491 Kinda Eclectic 
Stamps: Kinda Eclectic
Paper: Blackberry Bliss, Old Olive, So Saffron, Tempting Turquoise, Sweet Taffy DS
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Old Olive, So Saffron, Tempting Turquoise
Accessories: Big Shot, Decorative Dots EF, Circle Framelit Dies, Butterfly Punches, Seam Binding Ribbon

Techniques: Color Challenge. Sketch Challenge

Thank you so much for taking the time to look and it is greatly appreciated if you leave a comment. I love what I do in my craft room so this is my therapy and hope others enjoy it also.

1 comment:

  1. I love your card, Linda! The colors look great together. I'm very honored you were inspired by my card. :)

    ReplyDelete