Welcome to my little corner of the vast God planned domain. I plan to share mostly my card projects here, you might even possible see some scrapping, quilt projects, and photography. Who knows I may even try other craft projects. Might even share a selection of little recipe cards I have collected over the past few years - scrapped, of course. There may even be some little things of greatness of my daily life. Every now and then, I might even vent!

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Cutest Baby Ever

These 3 cards are my class cards for the Label Love and Artisan Punch duo.  I know two people expecting boys so I used a masculine theme and the HSS #166 color challenge. I think we can finish these 3 cards and 6 others in a couple of hours. Hope they like them all. I had fun cutting the kits. Also going to use Mosaic Madness and Six-Sided Sampler stamps sets and Mosaic and Hexagon punches for the other 6 cards.


Supplies used were:
Stamps: Label Love
Paper: Whisper White, Crushed Curry, Pear Pizzazz from the Nursery Nest DSP and 
Early Espresso from the Letters to Santa DSP.
Ink: Crushed Curry
Accessories: Crushed Curry Polka Dot Ribbon and Dimensionals, 
1" Circle punch, 7/8" Scallop Punch, Artisan Punch

Very quick simple and yet does the trick. Please let me know if you like my cards or have any questions.

6 comments:

  1. CUTE CARD!! I never thought these colors would work for a baby theme card, but you totally DID IT!! THanks for sharing with us at HSS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Cute!!! Perfect card for the color challenge!!! Love your use of the colors- great layers!!! Thanks for playing along with HSS, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Erin and Diane. I had fun tying to get them together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet and unique to make a baby card from these colors, it's really lovely for a boy or girl! Thanks for playing at HSS :) Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super clean and crisp card. I love the colors for a baby, it's so nice to see variation and a bit of excitement from the traditional pastels. Thanks for stamping with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments. Smiles, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! I love the simplicity and it's great use of color for a baby card! Thanks for playing at HSS!

    ReplyDelete