Welcome to my little corner of the vast God planned domain. I plan to share mostly my card projects here, you might even possible see some scrapping, quilt projects, and photography. Who knows I may even try other craft projects. Might even share a selection of little recipe cards I have collected over the past few years - scrapped, of course. There may even be some little things of greatness of my daily life. Every now and then, I might even vent!

Monday, August 12, 2013

MOJO Monday 306

My card for MOJO306 on Monday. I really do not have much MOJO today as I did not sleep at all last night but here is my card using some of the new Stampin' Up products that I am really liking. Sorry about the shadows. I have been having trouble with my scanner so it is as it is.


Stamp: Label Love
Paper: Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Modern Medley
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Crochet Trim Chantilly 1/2 Lace, Framelits, Embossing Folders

Thanks for looking and taking time to leave a comment or ask questions. They are always appreciated even if I do not get back to you. Again thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment